Dialogue How To Use ATM




 

Dialogue How To Use ATM

(Guide for first time people using ATM Machine)



Shinta confused on how to take the money atm. he asked Dimas

Shinta: “Excuse me, sir, could you possibly help me with using this ATM? I'm a bit confused.”

Dimas: “Yes, of course, I’d be happy to help. It’s quite straightforward once you get the hang of it. What seems to be the problem?”

Shinta: “Well, I'm not sure where to start, honestly.”

Dimas: “No worries at all. First, take your debit card and insert it into the ATM slot. Make sure it’s facing the right direction—you'll see a picture on the machine showing which way your card should face.”

Shinta: “Okay, I've done that. What’s next?”

Dimas: “Now, look at the screen. You should see an option to choose your preferred language. Select the language that you’re most comfortable with to proceed.”

Shinta: “Got it. And how do I actually withdraw money?”

Dimas: “Alright, you’ll need to enter your PIN next. Be sure to shield the keypad with your hand while you enter your PIN for security. Once you’ve entered it, press enter, and you’ll be taken to the main menu.”

Shinta: “I've entered my PIN, now what?”

Dimas: “From the main menu, you’ll see several options. To withdraw money, press the button or touch the screen where it says ‘Withdraw’. Then, enter the amount of money you want to take out.”

Shinta: “And after I enter the amount?”

Dimas: “Press ‘Enter’ or ‘Confirm’, depending on the machine. It will then process your transaction. This might take a moment, so just wait for the machine to respond.”

Shinta: “Alright, I’ve done that.”

Dimas: “Great, the machine will likely ask you if you want a receipt for your transaction. It’s a good idea to get one for your records. After you choose your receipt preference, the machine will dispense your cash.”

Shinta: “Oh, I see the cash coming out now.”

Dimas: “Perfect! Don’t forget to take your card and cash from the machine. It’s very important not to leave anything behind.”

Shinta: “Thank you so much for your help, sir. It was much easier than I thought.”

Dimas: “You’re welcome! It’s always a bit tricky the first time, but you’ll be a pro with a bit more practice. If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to ask someone. Safe banking!”



Post a Comment

0 Comments